Mark Grundon, rock climbing guide extraordinaire has bolted a line in El Salto, Mexico, in memory of our dear friend Adam Lawton.
His report on the climb can be found at his blog, El Potrero Chico Guides.
Mark is a guide in El Potrero Chico, Mexico half the year, and in Yosemite, California, the other half, so if you're ever looking for a guide he is the man!!!
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (26)
- Man on Wire, Following Dreams, Opportunities
- Oldie but Goodie: Hanging with Ben Johnson
- Continual Experimentation
- Oldie but Goodie on Friends of Indian Creek
- Moonlight Dreamchasers
- Blogging is the New Poetry
- Whatcha Gonna Do On The Planet Today?
- Rejection (from a publisher) on Valentine's Day
- Funny Headline, but very dope for The Climbing Zin...
- Lawton's Route Re-cap from Mark Grundon
- The Climbing Zine on Kindle (Ready to Read)
- Who The F**k is Cliff Cash?
- eLaboration on Motion and eMotion
- February Motion and eMotion
- Freedom and Volume 4
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (9)