Wednesday, February 1, 2012
February Motion and eMotion
What else are we but love? I've been staying way out in the hills near Durango, Colorado, actually closer to Bayfield, Windy Ridge to be exact, and this is the first thing I'm driven to write on my bloggie blog since being here.
I love the simplicity of blogging, the channeling of in-the-moment thoughts, into words, out to the interweb, the world.
Are we anything but love? That is what I think out here, all alone, with no way to actually reach out to another breathing human in flesh. All alone I realize how social I am. How I yearn to love thee women. The women, thee women, you are out there, I know, so that comforts me and I move along with my night, light the fire, light one up, drink one down, listen to iTunes. Love you world. Love you.
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (26)
- Man on Wire, Following Dreams, Opportunities
- Oldie but Goodie: Hanging with Ben Johnson
- Continual Experimentation
- Oldie but Goodie on Friends of Indian Creek
- Moonlight Dreamchasers
- Blogging is the New Poetry
- Whatcha Gonna Do On The Planet Today?
- Rejection (from a publisher) on Valentine's Day
- Funny Headline, but very dope for The Climbing Zin...
- Lawton's Route Re-cap from Mark Grundon
- The Climbing Zine on Kindle (Ready to Read)
- Who The F**k is Cliff Cash?
- eLaboration on Motion and eMotion
- February Motion and eMotion
- Freedom and Volume 4
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (9)