Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zines on Kindle

I've spent a good part of my week trying to figure out how to upload my zines into the Kindle system. It's been a whole lot of trial and error, but I'm happy to report that I'm close to having The Climbing Zine Volume 3, and Moonlight Dreamchasers, the 2012 Edition good to go for reading on Kindles.



This is very exciting for me to have a product available for e-readers, and honestly now that I've committed to doing it, I've wondered why it took so long for me to do this. I encourage all young and emerging writers to explore this option for their self-published work.

That said, I am still going the traditional route for publishing my first book, Climbing Out of Bed. Though it will take longer to publish this way, I believe the final product will be worth it to go through a traditional publisher.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be sure to post when the zines are good to go on Kindle.

No comments:

lukemehall.blogspot.com

lukemehall.blogspot.com

Blog Archive