Wednesday, January 11, 2012
We lost a kindred spirit last week, by the name of Adam Lawton. He was killed in an avalanche in British Columbia. I've been at a loss of words to write about him, but I know in time they will come. I thought the tears would stop, but again this morning they return. I hope everyone out there who knew Adam is going through all the emotions that arise, as well as reaching out to their loved ones. We have a community of support that is there for us, and after our mourning it is important that we allow Adam to continue to inspire us! I feel your spirit Adam!
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (26)
- Zines on Kindle
- The Underwear Story and Patagonia
- Busy Being Born; a review of Steve Jobs by Walter ...
- How we do...Creeksgiving dance-off
- Outdoor Retailer (OR) Show Part II, rappers, rejuv...
- Oh Are You? Our First Day at Our First OR Show
- Rock and Ice article from the Archives
- The start of a new project...
- Casper by Greg Pettys
- Skier Boyz Blog
- Last Thoughts on Adam Lawton
- Adam Lawton
- Indian Creek Campfire
- It's 2012!
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (9)