Monday, November 14, 2011

Indian Creek November Action

Had a nice little excursion out to Indian Creek last week, and had a good time in the desert with my dogs, a dog, and some new friends. Here's the best photos I got over the course of the four days, with some captions, I don't have my guidebook in front of me at the moment because I left it with some friends out there, so forgive me for a lack of description on climbs. Enjoy!


Dave A. eyeing out the splitter Dentist's Chair, while Amber is on Broken Tooth to the left.


T-Bird on Incisor, a short but tricky 5.11 offwidth.


Asha chilling at the Creek. I'm watching this dog for a few weeks, and she's awesome!


Getting a little artistic, Bridger Jacks and the South Six Shooter in the background.


T-Bird leading Catnap, a stout 5.10 on the Cat Wall.


Yours truly on Wildcat, a 5.11 finger crack on the Cat Wall.


Jonathan S. on an unnamed offwidth on the Power Wall.


Jonathan again on the Power Wall, not sure of the name of this one, a short line that is mostly thin hands and ends up with fingers.


Another unnamed climb on the Power Wall.


Dear Indian Creek, we love you and we'll be back!

No comments:

lukemehall.blogspot.com

lukemehall.blogspot.com

Blog Archive