Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Spring Indian Creek Action

This past weekend was another journey out to Indian Creek. It was much cooler than the previous weekend, and almost ideal temperatures for climbing. It was a bit windy and dusty, though. Anyways here's some shots, mostly scenic, but a few action shots.


The Freedom Mobile with the Disappointment Cliffs in the background.


A horse and a pony grazing out in the Broken Tooth area.


The Reservoir Wall (left) and the Paragon Prow (right).


The Bridger Jack Mesa at sunset.


Alex on Trip to the Vet, Cat Wall.


Climber on the classic Rock Lobster, Broken Tooth Wall.


Lou on the off-width climb, Incisor, Broken Tooth Wall.


Clouds looming over the Fin Wall.


Freedom in front, Broken Tooth Wall in the background.

Below is a link to the Indian Creek guidebook. I'm hooked up through Amazon, so if you buy it from them I get hooked up! word.

Indian Creek: A Climbing Guide

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vicariously, my brother from another mother, That's how I'm climbing now.
Thanks for the great stories and photos. Climb safe.
I have been searching for some vertical urban lovin'. Boston is pretty rich with the stuff. Bridges and retaining walls and even some apt. buildings. Although the MAN isn't so cool with that last venue.
I'm gonna try to get after it a bit harder this summer. If you can travel New England is pretty rich with good climbing.
I was able to get my new brothers in law infected with the climbing bug last fall and they are lovin' it.

lukemehall.blogspot.com

lukemehall.blogspot.com

Blog Archive